El Paso Personal Injury Lawyers | El Paso Personal Injury Attorneys | El Paso Personal Injury Law Firms
What does an El Paso Personal Injury Attorney do?
In El Paso, Texas, a variety of workplace accidents, road accidents, and other accidents caused by negligence, recklessness, or wrongdoing create new El Paso personal injury claims each day. An experienced El Paso car accident lawyer or other El Paso personal injury lawyer can help you in a number of ways including getting you competent medical care, getting your your car fixed and getting you the money you deserve for all your damages. In reality, El Paso personal injury attorneys cover many areas beyond just auto accidents. Just some of the matters that El Paso Personal Injury lawyers cover are:
- El Paso, TX Personal Injury Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Product Defect Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Medical Malpractice Attorney
- El Paso, TX Nursing Home Malpractice Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Legal Malpractice Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Real Estate Broker Fraud Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Dangerous Drug Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Medical Device Recall Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Product Defect Laws
- El Paso, TX Car Accident Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Workers’ Comp Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Industrial Accident Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Cruise Ship Injury Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Boating Injury Attorney
- El Paso, TX Railroad Employee Injury Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Negligence Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Punitive Damage Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Wrongful Death Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Negligence Trial Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Slip & Fall Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Amusement Ride Injury Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Dog Bite Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer
- El Paso, TX Tort Claims Act Lawyers
- El Paso, TX Lawyers that Sue the City of El Paso, El Paso County, & State of Texas Liability and
- El Paso, TX Lawyers that Sue the Federal Government
- El Paso County District Trial Courts
- El Paso, TX Expert Witnesses & El Paso, TX Trial Lawyers
- El Paso, TX Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Statutes & Laws for Injury Claims in El Paso, Texas
If you or a loved one are an El Paso, Texas injury victim, contact an El Paso personal injury lawyer today to get a thorough consultation as to your legal rights.
Why do you need an El Paso, TX Personal Injury Lawyer?
An El Paso personal injury attorney can help you in a variety of ways. In most cases where someone gets injured due to the negligence of another or a company, there is insurance to cover the personal injury claim. If you have ever dealt with an insurance company before, then you will immediately know why you need to hire and experienced and competent El Paso personal injury lawyer. Additionally, El Paso personal injury lawyers or El Paso County personal injury lawyers can represent you in your personal injury claim throughout Texas state and federal courts. An experienced Texas personal injury lawyer will provide you with support during your time of need and get you the compensation you deserve.
What does an El Paso personal injury attorney charge?
Most lawyers charge an hourly rate plus a retainer fee. These types of lawyers perform billable hours and charge you according to the amount of time they spend working on your case. This is not the case with El Paso personal injury attorneys. Personal injury lawyers, or PI lawyers for short, are permitted under Texas ethics rules to represent clients under a “contingency fee” agreement.
The specifics of the contingency fee agreement will vary from state to state and even from lawyer to lawyer within a state; however, a contingency fee basically means that if the injured person does not recover anything, then they pay will not be required to pay their lawyer anything either. Specifically, under a contingency fee agreement, your El Paso personal injury lawyer will take a predetermined percentage of any recovery they obtain for you, the client. Not only does this save you immediate out of pocket expenditures, but it also aligns your lawyer’s interests with yours, ensuring they work efficiently to get you the maximum recovery, and do not simply rack up lots of hours.
Where do El Paso Personal Injury Attorneys or El Paso County Personal Injury Attorneys file cases?
El Paso personal injury lawyers are experienced in handling personal injury and accident cases in both federal and state courts across the Greater El Paso area. Just a few of the many courts in which El Paso injury lawyers typically try cases are:
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
United States Courthouse
200 West Eighth Street, Austin TX 78701
El Paso County 34th Civil District Court
El Paso County 41st District Court
El Paso County 120th District Court
El Paso County 168th District Court
El Paso County 171th District Court
El Paso County 205th District Court
The Civil District Courts for El Paso and El Paso County are located at:
El Paso County Courthouse
Personal Injury Attorneys Serve El Paso and Surrounding Cities
Serving clients throughout Western Texas, including Anthony, Belen, Borderland, Buena Vista, Buford, Butterfield, Canutillo, Chaparral, Clint, El Paso, Ft. Bliss, Horizon City, Loma Terrace, Prado Verde, Santa Martina, Socorro, Sparks, Vinton, Westway, and other communities in El Paso County.